- 1. All of our shipments are normally insured. To get an estimate for shipping cost, please contact us.
- 2. Once an order is placed, you'll receive an email notification confirming we've received it. We will process your order after successful payment. Once shipped, you will receive email notifications.
- 3. Any duties and/or taxes by foreign governments for shipments outside the United States are the responsibility of the client.
- 4. Crating and shipping of art takes a minimum of 2 weeks. If you need it faster, we will try to accommodate your deadline. If you have any questions regarding your shipment please contact the artist.
- 5. Shipping of original art purchased through galleries that represent Mohammad Ali is determined by each gallery. Contact the gallery from which you are purchasing art to learn about their shipping costs/procedures.
- 6. Upon receipt of your artwork, please remove your art SLOWLY and CAREFULLY. All claims for damaged or missing items MUST be reported to the artist within two business days of receipt of art. In the event your package arrives damaged, it is the responsibility of the client to immediately contact the carrier to inspect the package to assure full refund/replacement.
- 7. The quality of each work of art is guaranteed and comes with a fully documented “Certificate of Value and Authenticity.” Please request one with your order.
- 8. All packaging MUST be retained until the problem has been resolved. DO NOT THROW AWAY ANY OF THE PACKAGING MATERIALS UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE ARTWORK.
We are committed to nothing short of excellence regarding the support we provide to all our clients before, during, and after your sale.